Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

70s patterns

Yes, here is that dolly kei themed post I've been promising.

This now sold out necklace from ShanaLogic is amazing! I would have ordered one, but I was afraid I'd kill it ^^;; *no good with plants* If it comes back in stock, I think it'd be amazing with dolly kei!

I was able to make half price day at the Salvation army today!

Got some fab stuff for my dolly kei wardrobe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now the best part...

Photobucket
I GOT ANOTHER FOX HUNT THEMED BLOUSE!

I thought the one I found months ago was a very oddball find...but here is a very similar one! I couldn't beleive it.

Here they are together

Photobucket

I still like my first one more, but this one is amazing too!

Now I want to share my vintage pattern collection with you.

These are all from the 70s, given to me by my mom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they amazing? So much cuter than modern designs! I also find them easier to use and of higher quality than modern patterns. I've seen patterns like these often while thrifting so I'm sure you can find some too :)

1 comment: