Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Outfit catch up


Just want to remind everyone that even when I'm not on here, I'm always active on Tumblr!

Now to start catching up from the months I didn't post.

Some recent outfits! I haven't been keeping up with photos of my outfits very recently, I'm afraid (the photos in this posts are from a few months ago). I've been playing around with dolly kei more lately. I'll have to put the outfits back on sometime.

NY Renaissance Fair. It was raining so I didn't want to wear nice socks or shoes that might be ruined.
Dress: Dream of lolita
Blouse: Fan+Friend
Hat: Claire's

My Gunne Sax dress again <3 I just adore it. Photobucket
I didn't do my hair because i was planning on wearing a wig :P It was a cosplay wig just for fun so I don't want to show it here ^^;
Top: Putumayo
Skirt: Dream of Lolita (ruffle added by me)
Socks: Claire's

Fairy kei for the fair! I was planning on rides, so I wanted to be sure to wear shorts. I would have preferred no hat, but I'm sensitive to the sun. On the right is my friend Amanda in her casual Ciel cosplay <3 Top&shorts: Me Socks: Secret Shop (they are the blue pony socks. They don't show up in this pic, do they?)

Trip to the Japanese shopping center. My face looks awful so often, I should probably always cut my head out lol
Jacket: Me
Top: Bodyline
Skirt: Dream of Lolita
Socks: Sock it to Me

Close up of my jacket. I thought I could use a fairy kei jacket. The jacket is from the triftshop and the embellishments were sewn on by me.

One last project :) I made myself a fairy kei tail! These are super easy. Anyone can do it!

Next post will be slightly less of my face XD

No comments:

Post a Comment