Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Steampunk World's Fair

Yesterday, I went to Steampunk World's Fair in NJ.

It was a great experience. The outfits were amazing! It really was like visitin another world. Unlike anime cons and ren faires where the majority of costumes look a little lame or poor constructed, nearly everyone at this place just looked amazing. So dapper and elegant. I wish it were possible to have a convention like this for lolita fashion!

I wish I had taken pics of some of the amazing outfits for you, but I was so overwhelmed! If I took a pic of everyone I thought was cool, I would have 100s of pics!

However, here are the dandies from the Look at that Dandy panel :)

Photobucket

So dapper <3<3 Here's me when I first got there Photobucket
Edit: Outfit rundown:
Dress: Dream of Lolita
Blouse: Bodyline
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: Em&Sprout
Hat Claires
Hair bunnies: me
Necklace: Me

Edit: This is the necklace I made
Photobucket

Just chillin' with the Tardis like I do
Photobucket
lol I'm not even a Whobie!

me and my BFF Jessica
Photobucket
I bought a fez! Can you guess why? Ofcourse, no one can rock a fez like Heri!

I also got a tail :D I can't wait to add charms to it and make it all dolly/mori
Photobucket

If you ever get a chance to go to a steampunk con, go! Even if, like me, you are not a steampunk.

2 comments:

  1. *.* Wow amazing~
    I wonder if there are steampunk cons around here. I would love to go to one! But sadly I don't know the first thing about steampunk yet I still enjoy looking at colorless pictures of it. Well even though you're not steampunk you still look cute. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!<3
    There are quite a few steampunk cons、I think. Try Googling :) I think you’d have fun at a steam con even if you are new to steampunk!

    ReplyDelete